Online ordering is available via two options:
Password: Contact Us To Request The Password
Or through Faire (Limited Selection vs. Paula Skene Website)
Faire Online Ordering: paulaskenedesigns.faire.com
We've partnered with Faire to allow you to order our products online! In addition to easy ordering, we now offer the following benefits through Faire:
- Net 60 terms on all orders for brick & mortar stores
- Free shipping with Paula Skene Designs for one year
- Limited time: $100 credit to use on your first order with us when you sign up!
NEW WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS
We are thrilled you are considering carrying Paula Skene Designs in your store. If you are ready to place an order please contact us by phone or email to request a password to access our wholesale website.
If you have any questions about carrying our line please contact us and we would be happy to help. Below are answers to frequently asked wholesale questions.
- Minimum Opening Order (Domestic): $250 Minimum Opening Order (International): $500
- Minimum Re-Order (Domestic): $150 Minimum Re-Order (International): $500
PER ITEM MINIMUMS
- Counter Cards: ½ Dozen
- Boxed Notes: 6 Boxes
- Notebooks: 6 Notebooks
- Glass Ornaments: 3 Ornaments
- Current Accounts: Net 30 (this is an option at check out if ordering online)
- New Accounts: The first order is pre-pay by credit card (Visa, MC or Amex)
- International Accounts: All orders are pre-pay by bank wire transfer or credit card. We will email you a proforma invoice to assist you in arranging payment once the order is ready to ship.
- Domestic (excludes AK & HI) orders ship via FedEx Ground
- International orders (includes AK & HI) ship via Priority Mail with the USPS
We are happy to accommodate any special shipping requests. When placing your order online, there is a notes section where you can note any special shipping requests.
- Counter cards come packaged in an acetate sleeve to protect the card and envelope. On the back of most of our acetate sleeves the story of our company and how the cards are made is printed to educate customers on what makes a Paula Skene card unique. If the card is greeted a sticker on the top right corner of the sleeve will denote the greeting. Our cards are not pre-priced or bar coded, but we do provide pre-ticketing for customers who provide price tickets.
- Boxed notes come packaged in a box of 8 cards & envelopes with a blurb included in the box sharing the story of our company and how the cards are made.
- Enclosure cards come packaged in a box of 6 cards & envelopes with a blurb included in the box sharing the story of our company and how the cards are made.