WE WELCOME CUSTOM PROJECTS!
Having our own in-house design and production studio allows Paula Skene Designs the freedom to create and execute your project from the concept to the finished product.
Over the decades we have worked with corporations, museums, organizations, legal firms, banks, and individuals from all corners of the globe. The types of projects vary, as do the clients. We have done special event or holiday cards for corporations and organizations. We have also designed objects to be used in a home such as the vase given at the luncheon for President Obama’s first term inauguration .
Paula strives to extend the brand or image that the client seeks to communicate in a manner consistent with their vision and values. We often hear that people save, or even frame, our cards; for corporations a Paula Skene card is a great way to stay in front of your customers.
For custom projects we can start from one of our existing designs or design something from scratch. Either way, the process begins with getting to know you, more about the project or event, and your vision. We can do this by phone, email, or in person. Once we have an idea of your project we would provide you with a quote and timeline.
Please use the contact page if you are interest in pursuing a project with us.
We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your project or event!
EXAMPLES OF PAST PROJECTS
- Personalized cards & envelopes for the holidays season for Fortune 500 firms, organizations and individuals
- Museum product development
- Private label holiday cards for big box retailer
- Business cards and social stationery sets
- Wedding invitations
- Christmas crackers
- Cookie tins for German manufacturer
- Glass Christmas ornaments - for our own exclusive limited edition collection, paired with a matching card